Saturday, July 30, 2011

. . . Quotes ; Laugh, Cry, and Feels Better . . .

Here is quite sometimes I'm not update my blog. I just felt so empty. I meant, my mind is empty. But, it doesn't mean I didn't have any idea to write. Otherwise, I already wrote this for about a month. I just feel the right time for me to update my blog still not come yet. So, I just wanna let my mind goes out with all things that hurt me. Get laid isn't my passion, but after all I realize that things happen to all the couple(s) in this world and then they crushed(as expected).
I just wrote this for my first time because I really want to laugh, cry and feels better. And yeah, I did. But, not really cry. My tears didn't want to go out. LOL. I feels sorry to everyone, this blog actually not a place for me to express what I felt, but I just think I'm really wanna write all this shit. After my midterm exam that fucked me up enough. Ouh pretty shit, I should not mention it here or my sister will read this and then I'm screwed. Haha. Ouh, let we just started.
So, hey hello, good day to everyone.

* * * * * * * *

Pain nourishes courage. You can't be brave if you've only had wonderful things happen to you.
--Mary Tyler Moore

When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look again.

Always remember the compliments you received. Forget the rude remarks.

Never frown, you never know who might be noticing your smile.

A smile is the lighting system of the face, the cooling system of the head and the heating system of the heart.
--Unknown

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love is patient, Love is kind,
It does not envy, it does not boast,
It is not proud, It is not rude,
It is not self-seeking,
It is not easily angered,
It keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
Love always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Love bears all things, believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never ends.
Love never fails.
Corinthians 13 : 4 – 8

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
--Mahatma Gandhi

In all the world there is nobody like you.

Smile, it enhances your face value.
~ Truvy (Dolly Parton) in "Steel Magnolias"

When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.

Junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you.
- Savavge Garden

You can't appreciate real love until you've been burned.
-Savage Garden

True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist, Nor can it be hidden where it truly does.


When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered; Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; Be kind anyway.
If you are successful you will win some false friends and true enemies; Succeed anyway.
If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; Be honest and frank anyway.
What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight; Build anyway.
If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous; Be happy anyway.
The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; Give the world the best you've got anyway.
You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God;
It was never between you and them anyway.
--Mother Teresa

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Tis better to have love and lost, than never to have loved at all.
- Samuel Butler

* * * * *

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
- Dylan Thomas

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
--Mahatma Gandhi

Someone that you don’t even know exists, may love you.

Although I can accept talking scarecrows, lions and great wizards of emerald cities, I find it hard to believe there is no paperwork involved when your house lands on a witch.
--Dave James

Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most.
--Sandra Bullock Hope Floats

* * * * *

Find peace in whatever you do.

* * * * *

"Live today to it's fullest, yesterday is gone and tomorrow might never come."
BE YOUR OWN PERSON.


Life is a journey—not a guided tour. The destination isn't the final goal—the journey is.

"I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them."

"Sometimes the heart does what it wants, without asking the mind."

"The greatest pleasure of life is love"
--Sir W. Temple

"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather loved in spite of ourselves."
--Victor Hugo

You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved, and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it."

"Some people come into our lives, leave footprints in our hearts, and we are never ever the same."

"Love that we can not have is the one that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest and feels the strongest."

"You love simply because you cannot help it."
Anderson

"No matter where you go, however far away, a part of me will be with you and a part of you, with me, will stay." almost starting."
Longfellow

"I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone."

"Love comes silently, stays unforgettably, and leaves painfully."
Chuong

"The best way to love is to love like you've never been hurt."

"No man is worth your tears, and the one who is won't make you cry."


"Promise me, Pooh, that you won't forget me ever because if I thought you would, I wouldn't leave."
--Christopher Robin

"Falling in love is so hard on the knees."
Aerosmith

"Don't forget to be kind to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it."
--Hebrews 13:2

"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
--Dolly Parton

"Never let a fool kiss you or a kiss fool you."
--Joey Adams

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
--Walt Disney

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
Emerson

"All you need is love."
--John Lennon

Ferris Bueller:
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.

Find yourself, and do it on purpose.
Dolly Parton

I may disagree with what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it.
- Voltair

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Road Not Taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler,
long I stood And looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth;
then took the other, just as fair, and having perhaps the better claim,
because it was grassy and wanted wear;
though as for that the passing there had worn them really about the same,
and both that morning equally lay in leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, i kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back. I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence;
Two roads diverged in a wood,
and I- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
--- By Robert Frost

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it! I'm finished. But I don't think you will read all this stuff.
LOL
It was normal to you, to read all this is waste your time. But, for me I did read all this, I just wanna feels better. Haha.
Thank you all. We'll meet again later soon, so soon maybe.
I just want to wish HAPPY FASTING to all Muslims.
Bye and have a nice journey in your life. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment